Are you finished with Evernote and questioning how to switch to Apple's Notes app? You'll be able to migrate the entirety directly!
With the brand new that Evernote is restricting loose accounts and climbing costs, it is only herbal that some folks will probably be on the lookout for possible choices. Apple's new Notes for iPhone or iPad and Notes for Mac would possibly simply make for that choice. However how to migrate all of the ones notes? It is more uncomplicated than you assume if in case you have a Mac operating OS X 10.11.4 or upper. This is how.
How to transfer all Evernote knowledge to Notes without delay the use of a Mac
You'll be able to migrate the entirety you will have stored in Evernote to Notes by means of your Mac. You'll be able to want to be operating OS X 10.11.4 or upper and feature Evernote for Mac put in.
- Open Evernote in your Mac.
Check in to your Evernote account.
- Click on on Edit within the Menu bar on the most sensible left of your Mac's display.
Choose Make a selection All from the dropdown menu.
- Make a selection Document within the Menu bar on the most sensible left of your Mac's display.
Click on on Export Notes from the dropdown menu.
- Identify the document anything else you wish to have.
- Choose the place to save the document. I stored it to my desktop so it may be simply discovered.
Click on Save. It is going to export as a .enex record.
- Open the Notes app for your Mac.
Click on on Document within the Menu bar on the most sensible left of your Mac's display.
- Choose Import Notes from the dropdown menu.
Make a selection the .enex record you stored from Evernote.
- Click on on Import.
Click on on Import Notes when the popup window seems.
Your Evernote information shall be stored in iCloud with the folder name "Imported Notes."
How to export person notes from Evernote to Notes on iPhone and iPad
Recently, there is not any means to migrate all your Evernote information into the Notes app at the iPhone or iPad. Should you completely don't have any get entry to to a Mac pc with Evernote and the Notes app, you'll be able to export complete notes (now not simply hyperlinks to notes) from the previous to the latter, however this is a paintings round and takes a large number of repeating steps.
- Open Evernote for your iPhone or iPad.
Choose a Observe.
- Faucet the Extra icon within the higher proper nook. It seems like 3 dots.
Faucet the Percentage icon.
- Faucet Export Word. This may open a Mail window inside of Evernote with a .enex record hooked up.
- Input your personal e-mail cope with.
Faucet Ship within the higher proper nook of the mail window.
- Shut Evernote.
- Open the Mail app.
- Choose the e mail you simply despatched your self from Evernote.
Lengthy-press at the .enex record till the Apple extensions window seems.
- Faucet Upload to Notes.
Faucet Import Notes when the popup window seems.
- Shut the Mail app.
- Open the Notes app.
- Faucet the brand new Imported Notes folder. It may well be designated with a host if you have already got a number of Imported Notes folders.
You have got to repeat this procedure with each and every observe you would like to import from Evernote. It is a large number of steps to repeat over and over again, however it's lately the one approach to export complete notes from Evernote to the Notes app the use of an iPhone or iPad.
Do you've gotten any questions on how to switch from Evernote to Apple Notes? Tell us.