Notification middle on your Apple Watch allows you to see any signals that you could have prior to now disregarded or differently ignored.
Similar to iPhone, Apple Watch's notification middle collects your overlooked or unnoticed Snapchats, information signals, messages, and extra, and allows you to refer again to them at any time. Additionally, in the event you allow it, you'll be able to get a useful indicator — a purple dot on height of the watch face — to display in case you have notifications pending. This is the way you see older notifications on Apple Watch!
How to flip on Apple Watch's Notifications Indicator
The Notifications Indicator will help you know if in case you have signals looking ahead to you in Notification Middle.
- Release the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Faucet on Notifications
- Toggle Notifications Indicator to on.
How to get entry to Notification Middle on your Apple Watch
- Press the Virtual Crown till you are on your watch face.
- Swipe down from the highest of the display to disclose Notification Middle.
- Faucet a notification to open it.
- Scroll with the Virtual Crown to evaluation your overlooked notifications.