Taking a look for the highest track, app, film, or TV display to supplement your Apple TV? You'll be able to search for content material in various tactics.
Apple just lately up to date the Apple TV tool, tvOS, to model 9.2, which brings with it the skill to use voice dictation to search for content material. As well as to voice dictation, on the other hand, you'll be able to search for films, TV presentations, apps, video games, and music in numerous alternative ways.
- How to search using a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd generation Apple Remote
- How to search using the Siri Remote (4th generation)
- How to search using the Remote app for iPhone
How to search for apps the use of a 1st, 2d, or third era Apple Far flung
In case you are the use of a previous-generation Apple TV Far flung or common faraway, looking out is slightly of a ache: You'll be able to want to swipe and click on throughout a unmarried row of letters; switching to capital letters or numbers is a multi-step procedure.
- Navigate to the Search segment in iTunes or a third-party app.
- Swipe or press down to get right of entry to the letters.
- Swipe or press left or correct to navigate thru letters.
- Press input on your faraway to input a letter.
Repeat the procedure till you might have entered all of your search name.
As soon as the name you're looking for seems, swipe or press down on your faraway to make a selection it.
How to search for apps the use of the Siri Faraway (4th era)
Taking a look for one thing new? You'll be able to use the Siri button and talk as regards to any question into your faraway.
If Siri is not being cooperative, on the other hand, you'll be able to use the Search app on the Apple TV, or the Search segment of your favourite third-party app. And now that you'll be able to use voice dictation to search for content material, typing is such a lot more uncomplicated — particularly since you should not have to sort in any respect.
- Navigate to the Search app, or your third-party app of selection.
Sort or dictate your question in the Search app, or swipe down in a third-party app to get entry to the search bar and say or kind the name of the film, music, app, or recreation you're looking out for.
As soon as the name you're looking for seems, swipe down to make a selection it.
How to search for apps the use of the Faraway app for iPhone
The Faraway app for iPhone is almost definitely the very best approach to search for content material. All you might have to do is kind.
- Open the Far flung app on iPhone.
- Navigate to the Search segment in iTunes or a third-party app on Apple TV.
- Swipe down to get right of entry to the search bar.
- Sort the name you're looking out for when the on-screen keyboard seems.
Faucet Cover in the higher left nook of the display to disguise the keyboard.
As soon as the name you're looking for seems, swipe down to choose it.
Is there anything else about looking out for content material on Apple TV that you're nonetheless in the darkish about? Tell us and we're going to shed some gentle for you.