Here is how you'll play video podcasts in iTunes 12.7.
With iTunes 12.7, enjoying again video podcasts in your Mac works somewhat another way than it did earlier than. Those episodes now not play throughout the iTunes window itself, however quite play in the iTunes film window, which pops out and performs as a separate window.
In fact, you can need to ensure that not anything interrupts the podcast episode that you are observing, so you can need to set the video window to stay on peak of alternative iTunes home windows that may pop up. Here is the way you do this.
How to play video podcasts in iTunes
- Open iTunes out of your dock or Packages folder.
Click on iTunes in the menu bar.
- Click on Personal tastes…
Click on Complicated.
- Test the field subsequent to Stay film window on peak of all different home windows.
Click on OK.
- Click on at the iTunes media drop-down.
Click on on Podcasts.
- Click on at the video podcast that you need to play.
Double-click at the episode that you need to watch.
Click on at the fullscreen button to watch the video in complete display screen.
You probably have any questions on enjoying video podcasts in iTunes, cross forward and ask them in the feedback.