The Pangu workforce just lately launched a Mac version in their iOS 9 jailbreak device. The Mac model got here virtually weeks after the discharge of the iOS 9- 9.0.2 jailbreak. It used to be first to be had for Windows customers best.
If you’re a Mac consumer and feature been ready to jailbreak your iOS software, then that is the time to get to it. Couldn’t wait and up to date to iOS 9.1? Well, to not fear, as Apple continues to be signing iOS 9.0.2 and you’ll be able to merely downgrade from iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.0.2.
Pangu 9 for Mac is very similar to the Windows model, however that doesn’t imply we gained’t publish a how-to instructional. The Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak device for Mac helps any iOS software that may be operating iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 or iOS 9.0.2.
Before you start, make sure to have taken a backup of your iOS software on iTunes or iCloud. Turn off Find My iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone, disable Passcode/TouchID and allow Airplane Mode. It is really helpful to have the recent model of iTunes put in and to accomplish an iTunes repair when you had up to date to iOS 9.0.2 by means of OTA update means.
Download the Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak device for Mac.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9 on Mac
- Open the Pangu9 app via double clicking at the Pangu9 dmg document that you simply downloaded.
- Right click on the Pangu9 app, choose Open from menu and click on on Open as soon as once more.
- Connect your iOS software on your Mac the use of the USB cable. Wait for Pangu to acknowledge your iOS tool and click on on Start.
- Click on Already Backup at the subsequent web page to proceed the jailbreak procedure.
- Wait for the method to finish, you’ll be requested to Enable Airplane mode as soon as once more after reboot.
- When requested, release the Pangu app put in for your iOS software and provides it get right of entry to to Photos. This is a important step to finish the jailbreak procedure.
- Your software will have to now reboot once more and you will have the Cydia icon in your Homescreen.
That’s it, you’re now jailbroken on iOS 9. Launch the Cydia app so it may well get ready the filesystem, allow it reboot and then you definitely will have to have the ability to obtain and take a look at out all of the new tweaks.
If you return throughout an errors referred to as Cannot Connect to iTunes Store and will’t obtain apps, track and so on, then carry out a reboot whilst disabling Mobile Substrate. To do that, hang the Volume Up button whilst your tool is rebooting. Apparently, Cydia Substrate doesn’t pass smartly with the Pangu 9 jailbreak device for Mac. An update will have to be to be had in a while.
Update #1: iOS 9.0.2 is now not being signed via Apple. We could have additional info on what to do in a while…
The submit How To Jailbreak iOS 9 – 9.0.2 On Mac Using Pangu Tool gave the impression first on iJailbreak | Jailbreak And iOS News.