Now that Pangu has launched a running iOS 9 jailbreak, you’re most likely on the brink of jailbreak your iOS tool.
The up to date iOS 9 jailbreak through Pangu is suitable with all of the iOS units that may run iOS 9 and works with the recent iOS 9.0.2 firmware as smartly. If you’re now not on iOS 9, you’re going to need to improve quickly if you wish to have a jailbreak. Apple has stopped signing iOS 8.4.1, so your best possible guess for a jailbreak is now on iOS 9.0.2.
Before you start the jailbreak procedure, remember to’ve subsidized up your iOS software. Your software needs to be operating on iOS 9, 9.0.1 or 9.0.2 for the jailbreak to paintings. Pangu for iOS 9 jailbreak software is lately most effective to be had for Windows. You can, on the other hand, run Windows on a Virtual Machine for your Mac to accomplish the jailbreak.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9 the use of Pangu 9 for Windows
- Download Pangu 9 for Windows model 1.0.0 from our Downloads section.
- Connect your iOS tool to the pc and Disable Find My iPhone and Passcode/TouchID.
- Enable Airplane Mode.
- Launch the Pangu 9 app and click on at the Start button. Select ‘Already Backup’ to proceed.
- The jailbreak procedure will have to get started and your iPhone will reboot. Enable Airplane mode once more as brought about. The jailbreak procedure will have to now proceed.
- After a at the same time as, the software will ask to release the Pangu app at the Home Screen.
- The Pangu app in your tool will request get right of entry to for your Photos Library. Click on settle for to proceed.
- Select OK while ‘Pangu Would Like to Access Your Photos’ pop-up seems.
- Your iOS tool will now reboot. After reboot, disable Airplane mode and release the Cydia app. Wait for Cydia to load and respring.
That’s it! You have effectively jailbroken your tool on iOS 9.
Thanks to the Pangu staff, we’ve a running iOS 9 jailbreak. Have you jailbroken but? Problems? Let us realize within the feedback segment.
The submit How To Jailbreak iOS 9 / 9.0.1 / 9.0.2 Using Pangu 9 For Windows gave the impression first on iJailbreak | Jailbreak And iOS News.