TaiG launched an untethered iOS 8.4 jailbreak the day prior to this, quickly after the public release of iOS 8.4. Apparently, the iOS 8.4 update hasn’t fastened the make the most utilized by TaiG, subsequently making the brand new firmware jailbreakable.
TaiG 2.2.0 can be utilized to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 to 8.4, however is recently handiest to be had for Windows. The process to jailbreak iOS 8.4 is very similar to that of iOS 8.3.
Before you start, remember to’ve subsidized up your knowledge, switched off Find My iPhone and disabled Passcode. Once that may be performed, update your iOS tool to iOS 8.4 and fasten it to the PC.
- Download TaiG 2.2.0 from our Downloads section and extract it to a folder.
- Right click on on TaiG 2.2.0 and make a selection Run as Administrator. The software will have to stumble on your iOS software.
- Uncheck 3K Assistant and click on at the Jailbreak button.
- Your software will reboot. Wait for the jailbreak procedure to complete.
- Disconnect your tool and release Cydia.
There you move. iOS 8.4 jailbroken. Let us understand in the event you had any hassle with the device.
The publish How To Jailbreak iOS 8.4 Using TaiG 2.2.0 For Windows gave the impression first on iJailbreak | Unconventional Jailbreak And iOS News.