Now that there’s an untethered jailbreak for iOS 8.3, you’ll clearly need to jailbreak your iOS software. Here’s a step by step instructional on methods to jailbreak iOS 8.3 the use of the newly launched TaiG 2.0 device.
TaiG 2.0 is recently handiest to be had on Windows, however a Mac model will have to be launched quickly sufficient. The jailbreak procedure is straightforward and most effective calls for a couple of moments of some time.
Before you jailbreak, you’ll want to backup your tool, flip off Find my iPhone and fasten your iPhone to the pc. Also, downgrading your iTunes to 12.1 is advisable as a couple of customers were dealing with issues of the up to date model of iTunes.
- Download TaiG 2.0 from our Downloads page and extract it to a brand new folder.
- Right click on on TaiG 2.0 and choose Run as Administrator.
- The device will have to discover your iOS tool.
- Uncheck 3K assistant.
- Click at the Jailbreak button to start out the method.
- If you return throughout any mistakes, simply forget about them and watch for the method to recover from.
- You will have to now see the Cydia icon in your Homescreen.
That’s approximately it. Enjoy the iOS 8.3 jailbreak. Apple will perhaps free up iOS 8.4 this week and it would patch this jailbreak. Therefore, if you wish to have a jailbroken tool, it’s very best you update to iOS 8.3 and use TaiG 2.0.
The publish How To Jailbreak iOS 8.3 Using TaiG 2.0 On Windows gave the impression first on iJailbreak | Unconventional Jailbreak And iOS News.