Earlier lately TaiG group released its untethered jailbreak
software for iOS 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.3 for Windows customers.
To be first transparent, TaiG 2.0 jailbreak software helps the next units;
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st era iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod contact fifth era
You would possibly already heard concerning the problem that many users faced during jailbreaking
the place they caught at 20% and their iPhone is rebooted routinely, then again you'll be able to nonetheless use our information..
- TaiG 2.0 is an untethered jailbreak.
- TaiG 2.0 jailbreak is recently to be had on Windows. However, Mac customers can nonetheless use a digital device or Parallel software (loose path) to use TaiG on OS Y.
- TaiG 2.0 jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3.
- Make positive to backup your tool ahead of continuing via using iTunes or iCloud backup.
- Disable any Anti-viruses or firewall put in for your PC.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.3 using TaiG 2.0
STEP 2: Connect your iPhone to your pc by means of a usb cable.
STEP 3: Disable your iPhone's passcode or Touch ID via going to Settings---->Touch ID & PAsscode.
STEP 4: Now run TaiG 2.0 software software as 'administrator'. Right click on at the TaiG exe and make a selection the “Run as Administrator” choice.
STEP 5: TaiG will take a little time to locate your software. Once you make sure that it's appearing the right kind firmware model, deselect the 3K Assistant 2.3.0 (TaiG’s App Store), slightly under Cydia 1.1.16.
STEP 6: Click at the inexperienced Start button to continue. You will see the round growth bar.
If the jailbreak procedure is caught at 20%, please check this post
the place there's a restore that may is helping you.
STEP 7: If the jailbreak procedure is whole, your iPhone will reboot mechanically and also you shall in finding Cydia put in in your tool..