Apple just lately patched the TaiG jailbreak in iOS 8.1.3, on the other hand, the primary and 2d beta of iOS 8.2 can nonetheless be jailbroken the use of the TaiG software. The TaiG staff have now launched a brand new model in their jailbreak device that helps iOS 8.2 beta 1 and beta 2 on all iOS units.
If you had up to date to iOS 8.1.3 and misplaced your jailbreak, then you’ll be able to merely update to iOS 8.2 beta 1 or beta 2 and regain jailbreak. You’ll want to be a developer to this although, until you have got different ways of putting in a developer iOS construct, then that’ll paintings too.
According to the group, the general public model of iOS 8.2 will have to even be jailbreakable as soon as it’s out. Unfortunately, the TaiG 1.3.0 device doesn’t paintings on iOS 8.2 beta 3-5 and at the iOS 8.3 betas. It is still to peer if Apple manages to patch the exploits in iOS 8.2 while it’s launched to the general public.
How To jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1 Or 2 Using TaiG 1.3.0 For Windows:
Before you start, remember to disable Find My iPhone/Touch ID/Passcode Lock and allow Airplane mode. Also, a recent repair to iOS 8.2 beta 1 or 2 is really helpful.
- Download TaiG 1.3.0 from our downloads section.
- Launch TaiG and fasten your iOS software. It will have to be mechanically detected.
- Now uncheck the field that claims 3K Assistant and click on at the Start button.
- The jailbreak procedure will have to start and will have to end in a couple of mins.
- After reboot, disable Airplane mode and also you will have to see Cydia at the homescreen.
- Launch Cydia, allow it load to start out the use of your new jailbreak.
Now, in case you come throughout a ‘Can’t in finding Apple motive force’ errors, merely uninstall your iTunes and reinstall a freshly obtain model 12.1.1 64 bit. The errors will have to be long past.
Enjoy your iOS 8.2 beta jailbreak!
The publish How To Jailbreak iOS 8.2 Beta 1 And 2 Using TaiG 1.3.0 For Windows gave the impression first on iJailbreak | Unconventional Jailbreak And iOS News.