Has your Apple Watch ventured off someplace? If it is nonetheless on-line, you'll be able to use the Find My iPhone app to monitor it down.
The Apple Watch has lengthy had a "Find My iPhone" button for temporarily summoning a wayward smartphone, however what occurs when the watch itself is going missing? Whether or not you have by accident buried it underneath a clothes pile or it is long past off on a Pokémon Go walkabout, this is the best possible method to temporarily find it.
How to find a missing Apple Watch
Word: To find your Apple Watch, you'll be able to want iOS 10.3 or later and the Find My iPhone app, and your Apple Watch will want to be powered on.
- Open (or obtain, if you do not but have it) Find My iPhone.
- Check in with your iCloud account.
- Faucet on the access in your Apple Watch.
Choose Movements. In case your Apple Watch is powered on, you'll be able to monitor it on a map in addition to mark it misplaced, erase it, or play a sound.
- In case you've made up our minds that your Apple Watch is inside of your common neighborhood, press Play Sound. Your Apple Watch will start making a repeated ringing sound. (Your iCloud account may also obtain an e mail notification that the sound used to be performed.)
- While you find your Apple Watch, you'll be able to brush aside it from the watch face through tapping Brush aside.
Nonetheless can not find your Apple Watch?
In case your missing Apple Watch is out of rate or Wi-Fi vary, you'll be out of good fortune in finding it by means of the Find My iPhone app. That stated, you'll be able to nonetheless move about taking a look the out of date means — back-tracking the place you had it in the past — and put it into Misplaced Mode; if somebody unearths it and powers it on, you'll be able to instantly obtain an emailed alert.