How do I flip on Apple Watch notifications? With only a few faucets within the Apple Watch app for iPhone!
So long as your Apple Watch is paired with your iPhone over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, no matter is shipped to your iPhone will probably be relayed to your Apple Watch. Which notifications get relayed, then again, are up to you.
Curious the place your notifications will display and when? Apple assists in keeping issues lovely easy:
- If your iPhone is unlocked, you'll be able to get notifications on your iPhone — now not your Apple Watch.
- If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you'll be able to get notifications on your Apple Watch (until it is locked).
How to arrange your notifications on Apple Watch
- Release the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Faucet on Notifications.
- Toggle the Notifications Indicator to on to see an orange dot on the height of your Apple Watch face in case you have unread notifications.
- Toggle Notification Privateness to require a faucet to see detailed notifications.
- Faucet a integrated or App Retailer app to set person notifications for each and every.
Word: To ensure that an App Retailer app to have notifications to be had for Apple Watch, they have got to first be enabled on your iPhone. You'll be able to't reflect or ahead notifications which are disabled, in any case!
App Retailer apps and a few Apple apps simply can help you make a choice from mirroring your iPhone notification settings or disabling notifications for that app altogether. A couple of Apple apps, then again, come up with a 3rd choice — customized. Select it, and extra choices develop into to be had for you.