Apple launched the iOS 8.4.1 update past due remaining week and that introduced concerning the end to the TaiG iOS 8.4 jailbreak. Therefore, if in case you have up to date to iOS 8.4.1, you’ll now not have the ability to jailbreak your iOS tool.
Not to fret even though, as Apple continues to be signing the iOS 8.4 firmware and you’ll be able to nonetheless downgrade and re-jailbreak your software.
Downgrading an iOS firmware to the former model is straightforward and doesn’t take a large number of time. Before you downgrade, remember to have subsidized up your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
However, an iTunes backup from iOS 8.4.1 won’t paintings on iOS 8.4, this means that you’ll have to do a guide backup.
Here’s tips on how to downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4:
- Download iOS 8.4 IPSW on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Disable TouchID/Passcode and Find My iPhone.
- Connect your iDevice to the PC/Mac and watch for iTunes to release. Now choose your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad.
- Click at the Restore button at the same time as preserving Shift on PC and Option on Mac. Browse to the folder the place you downloaded the iOS 8.4 IPSW in step one.
- The downgrade procedure will have to now start. Wait for it to be over and it will have to reboot routinely.
There you move! You have effectively downgraded iOS 8.4.1 to 8.4. Now you’ll be able to jailbreak using the TaiG tool for Windows or Mac.
The submit How To Downgrade iOS 8.4.1 To iOS 8.4 On iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch gave the impression first on iJailbreak | Unconventional Jailbreak And iOS News.