If you up to date to the just lately launched iOS 8.1.3, then you most likely understand that this firmware cannot be jailbroken the use of the TaiG device. Apple has effectively patched the exploits that have been utilized by TaiG to score a jailbreak on iOS 8.1.1 and later. Now when you’ve got made up our minds that you wish to have your jailbreak again, then you definitely’ll need to downgrade to iOS 8.1.2. Luckily for you, Apple continues to be signing iOS 8.1.2.
To have a a success jailbreak, you’ll have to downgrade from iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2. You’ll additionally want to say good-bye to all of the bugfixes and enhancements that iOS 8.1.3 has introduced.
The downgrade procedure is moderately easy and can handiest take a couple of mins to finish. Make positive to create a backup, simply in case one thing is going flawed.
- Download iOS 8.1.2 IPSW document in your iOS software from our Downloads page.
- Connect your iOS software for your pc and fan the flames of iTunes.
- On iTunes, choose your iOS tool, then click on at the Restore button at the same time as retaining the Shift Key (Windows) or Option Key (Mac).
- Browse to the site the place you’ve downloaded the IPSW document to and make a selection it.
- The Restore procedure will now start. Wait for a couple of mins for it to complete.
Now that you simply’ve downgraded to iOS 8.1.2, you’ll be able to jailbreak your software the use of the TaiG device. Follow our step by step instructional on easy methods to jailbreak the use of TaiG (Windows/Mac).
The publish How To Downgrade iOS 8.1.3 To iOS 8.1.2 And Jailbreak Using TaiG gave the impression first on iJailbreak | Unconventional Jailbreak And iOS News.