Thank you to the monogram complication, you'll be able to blow their own horns up to 4 characters proper on the clock face of your Apple Watch.
The monogram complication is recently solely to be had on the Colour clock face, and it is intended to put your initials proper on the entrance of your Apple Watch. However that does not imply you'll be able to solely use your initials. In truth, you'll be able to set the monogram complication to display anybody to 4 (1-4) characters of your opting for. And whilst that does not come with emoji, it does come with the Apple image!
How to change the monogram complication on your Apple Watch
- Release the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Faucet on the My Watch tab.
- Faucet on Clock.
- Faucet on Monogram.
- Input your new monogram.
- Faucet Go back at the backside proper of the keyboard.
After you faucet Go back, the new monogram will sync over.
How to set the Apple image as your monogram
- On your iPhone, edit your monogram as described above.
- Reproduction and paste the Apple image into the box (or, in case you've set up a text shortcut, simply sort it in.
- Faucet Go back.
- On your Apple Watch, change your clock face to Colour. (If it is not already.)
- On the Colour clock face, change the complication to Monogram. (If it is not already.)