Did you update to the just lately launched iOS 9 beta, however aren’t more than happy with it? Well, to not fear, as you’ll be able to merely downgrade iOS 9 to iOS 8.3 and now not have to stand any insects.
If you’ve additionally up to date your Apple Watch to watchOS 2, then there’s no solution to downgrade it to watchOS 1.01. You would require an iPhone operating iOS 9 beta so to hook up with an Apple Watch operating watchOS 2. If you wish to have to make use of your Apple Watch, you will have to almost certainly now not downgrade to iOS 8.3.
The strategy of downgrading could be very easy. However, remember to’ve subsidized up your tool the use of iTunes ahead of you get started. You may also want to obtain the iOS 8.3 IPSW file in your iPhone. Also, disable Find my iPhone from Settings>iCloud>Find My iPhone.
- Launch iTunes and fasten your iPhone on your pc in DFU mode.
- To get into DFU mode, Hold the Power button and Home button for 12 seconds after which allow move of the Power button after a couple of seconds or as soon as iTunes notifies you that your tool is hooked up in DFU mode.
- Hold Shift on Windows or Option on Mac and click on at the Restore button.
- Point to the downloaded iOS 8.3 IPSW document and iTunes will start the downgrade procedure.
- Wait for a whilst for the method to complete.
That’s approximately it. You’ve effectively downgraded iOS 9 beta 1 to iOS 8.3.
The publish Here’s How You Can Downgrade iOS 9 Beta To iOS 8.3 gave the impression first on iJailbreak | Unconventional Jailbreak And iOS News.