GTA enthusiasts have fun! Rockstar Games has ported any other name from its fashionable franchise over to iOS. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
is now to be had within the App Store for iPhone and iPad, for $6.99.
As its identify indicates, this recreation takes us again to Liberty City, the surroundings for Grand Theft Auto 3, the place we play Toni Cipriani, a former family member of the Leone circle of relatives who has been in hiding.
“Now, the streets of Liberty City are in turmoil, as warring households vie for regulate and the city starts to self-destruct underneath waves of political corruption, arranged crime, drug trafficking and union moves,” reads the video games description.
The recreation options the similar open-global journey gameplay that you simply’re used to, however with shorter, extra streamlined missions. Remember LCS firstly introduced on the PlayStation Portable, so it used to be necessarily constructed with cellular in thoughts.
Some different extraordinary options come with:
- New top solution textures and personality artwork
- Real time lighting fixtures and shadows
- 60 FPS gameplay on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus & iPad Pro
- Enhanced draw distance
- Rebalanced controls for contact-primarily based gaming
- Cross-platform cloud saves by means of the Rockstar Social Club
- three-D Touch enhance for more than one keep an eye on choices
- Custom soundtrack improve*
- Physical controller improve
- Native retina display give a boost to together with the iPad Pro
And right here is your respectable promo trailer: