Garmin has introduced a new model of its Vivosmart fitness tracker, the Vivosmart HR+. This time round, the corporate has added GPS to the tracker as well as to the present center fee sensors and extra. As well as to monitoring your location and center fee, the Vivosmart HR+ will even monitor your steps, distance and tempo, in addition to what number of energy you've got burned and what number of flooring you've gotten climbed.
A few of the different key options come with:
- GPS tracks distance and tempo whilst mapping out your run or stroll
- Swim-friendly, graceful band is comfy to put on all day, and the always-on touchscreen show presentations your stats, even in daylight
- Measures steps, distance, energy, flooring climbed, task depth and center price for your wrist¹
- Obtain complete suite of sensible notifications, which incorporates e-mail, name, textual content, social media signals and extra — all out of your wrist¹
- Auto sync to Garmin Attach™ Cellular to sign up for health demanding situations, assessment knowledge and obtain sensible training
As TechCrunch notes, you'll be able to pick out one up at once from Garmin presently for $220. This makes for a really perfect choice to the greater watch-style choices that come with GPS for many who worth the smaller design.