Facebook Messenger has reached a brand new milestone because the carrier now claims 800 million per month users, according
to a statement from Facebook itself on Thursday. “A’m satisfied to record that we’ve made a just right step in that course, and towards the top of 2015, we crossed the milestone of 800 million folks the use of Messenger each and every month,” consistent with David Marcus, Facebook’s Vice President of Messaging Products.
Some of the options Messenger has won in 2015:
- Video calling
- The skill to customise conversations with colours, nicknames and emojis
- Businesses on Messenger
- Sending and receiving cash from conversations
- Messenger Platform for expression apps
- Message Requests for messages from folks now not in your record
- Easier photograph sharing with the Photo Magic function.
- C, a virtual digital assistant that is recently in checking out
- Transportation platform with Uber integration
To illustrate those achievements, Facebook published the next infographic.
With the power to make video and voice calls and ship textual content messages, stickers, pictures, movies, voice clips, GIFs, places and cash to other folks, it’s transparent that Messenger has grow to be a platform in and of itself.
“It is such a lot more uncomplicated to do the whole thing in a single position that has the context of your remaining interactions, in addition to your id—no want to ever login—moderately than downloading apps that you simply’ll by no means use once more and leaping round from one app to some other,” the corporate wrote.