If you want to revel in a new way of interacting with the Home screen folders, you may well be eager about a newly launched jailbreak tweak dubbed as Exsto.
Exsto turns your Home screen folders menu into a radial-styled view, which dynamically resizes in response to the quantity of apps situated inside of it. The tweak nonetheless permits you to view the unique taste of the folder but in addition lets you get entry to its trendy radial menu with a faucet and cling gesture.
When you lengthy press a folder on your Home screen, Exsto is introduced which presentations a radial menu of containing apps. Without lifting your finger off the screen, you'll be able to drag it to any app within the menu and unencumber it to release that app. The menu is adjusted dynamically in accordance with the quantity of apps contained inside the decided on folder so if in case you have extra apps, Exsto will routinely area the apps nearer to one another in order that the radial menu can show all of the apps directly.
Some of the issues you'll be able to configure right here come with:
- Enabling or disabling the tweak on call for
- Enabling or disabling the purple notification glow for apps with pending notifications
- Limit the quantity of app icons which are allowed to seem within the Exsto interface
- Choose the restrict for app icons
- Choose a prolong for commencing Exsto
- Configure a customized distance radius from the folder icon on your Home screen
If you’d love to get your arms in this tweak, Exsto is to be had on Cydia’s BigBoss repository for $0.99 and helps each iOS 8 and iOS 9 units.