DeskConnect, a application that permits you to ship information, hyperlinks, your clipboard, and extra among your cellular units and your Mac, has been update to model 1.2 on iPhone, iPad, and OS Y. DeskConnect has utterly redone the consumer interface of the iPhone and iPad app for iOS 9, and brought a sharing extension, and introduced integration with the Workflow app, which could also be evolved through the DeskConnect group.
Here's what you'll be able to in finding in DeskConnect 1.2 for iPhone and iPad:
- All-new, redesigned UI
- Share extension for speedy sending from different apps
- Workflow integration (calls for Workflow update)
- iOS interactive notifications for temporarily copying won pieces
- 3-d Touch for previewing won pieces
- Added iOS push notification refresh for quicker downloads
- Added URL scheme
- Added App Store push previews
- Fixed crash while sending lengthy movies
- Fixed crash while sending files from different apps in iOS 8
- Fixed previewing unicode textual content
- Improved accessibility
- Automatically open Google Docs URLs within the Google Drive app, Netflix URLs within the Netflix app, Hulu URLs within the Hulu app, and workflows within the Workflow app
- Bug fixes and different minor additions
Meanwhile, DeskConnect 1.2 for Mac has brought compatibility with OS X El Capitan, together with its darkish mode. You too can view knowledge for your tool within the app's personal tastes, and there's now an "All" menu merchandise. Automator movements were fastened, and there were a selection of different small enhancements and fixes.
You can clutch DeskConnect 1.2 for iPhone and iPad from the App Store, whilst the model for OS Y is to be had from the Mac App Store.