Here’s a abstract of one of the most best possible options from Theodory’s iOS 9 idea:
- The skill to near all apps without delay through swiping up at the Home display card within the app switcher, one thing that is recently imaginable the use of the Sicarius jailbreak tweak.
- Night mode that makes it more uncomplicated to learn textual content within the night time. Developers were including night time mode of their apps, so it will be great to have this at an iOS degree, with an approach to amendment to Night mode mechanically.
- The skill to look within the Settings app, and additionally get entry to the amendment historical past for the settings so to simply revert again the adjustments. It can be great to have this one.
- The Apple Watch-like Home monitor with round icons. Jailbreak tweaks like Aeternum and WatchBoard deliver the Apple Watch Home monitor to jailbroken iPhone. It’s relatively cool, however for my part A am now not a large fan of it as O assume it makes it tricky to seek out apps. It turns out superb for Apple Watch’s small display, however turns out like an overkill for the iPhone or iPad.
- O function referred to as ‘Color Look’ which lets you customise the colour of the buttons, UI parts and Control Center. A like the theory although the Theodory’s implementation doesn’t glance just right.
So what do you are expecting to peer on the subsequent WWDC ?