Most reports of the problem appear to come from iPad 2 house owners, despite the fact that a snappy seek on-line presentations that a few iPhone customers have been additionally affected. In this make stronger record, Apple gives a couple of choices to try to treatment the issue.
S source inside of Apple despatched us a hyperlink to this but-to-be-made public support document addressing the problem with imaginable answers.
- Turn off your software or take it offline.
- Sign in to iCloud.com together with your Apple ID and password.
- Open Find My iPhone.
- Select All Devices, then choose your software.
- Click Remove from Account. If you continue to see a map within the tool element view, make a selection All Devices once more, click on Y subsequent to your tool, then click on Remove.
- After you put up your software effectively, just remember to check in to iCloud once more.