Bleep’s primary center of attention is on preserving you and your knowledge personal. When you join the carrier, you don’t want to supply any private knowledge; merely pick out a username and also you’re just right to pass. However, when you’d like to, you'll be able to publish your e-mail cope with and get in touch with quantity to in finding folks you realize.
In addition to this, Bleep doesn’t add any of your knowledge to the cloud.
“In our implementation, we stay messages and the encryption keys for photographs saved in your native software, now not the cloud,” BitTorrent explains. “For messages and metadata, there is not any server for hackers to goal and since you hang the keys, photographs can’t be leaked to hang-out you later.”
“We’ve solved serverless peer-to-peer messaging, together with the power to get offline pals your messages once they come again on-line,” the corporate provides.
Bleep additionally gives a singular feature referred to as Whisper, that is new to the general public unencumber. Whisper can help you ship issues that you simply don’t need to stay ceaselessly; all messages and photographs you ship as Whispers are brief, and are mechanically deleted when they’ve been seen for 25 seconds.
- Sign-up with e-mail, cellular quantity or simply move incognito
- Send and obtain on-line and offline textual content and photographs
- Make and obtain voice-calls over mobile knowledge or WiFi to different Bleep customers
- Import your cope with-e-book contacts
- Invite pals over e-mail, SMS or percentage your public key
- Messages are despatched absolutely encrypted and saved in the community
- Easily delete your message historical past