The much awaited Auxo 3 in any case hit Cydia retailer simply a few weeks again and prefer its predecessor, it used to be praised by way of the jailbreak group for being a forged tweak and won a heat welcome. The staff at the back of Auxo 3 have now launched an up to date version of the tweak that brings a lot of latest enhancements and lines.
If you’ve been annoyed with the responsiveness of Auxo 3 prior to now, then perhaps it’s time to offer it some other shot. Version 1.1 provides the next to the combination:
- Added skill to make use of Hot Corner on Home Screen to fasten software
- Added option to get right of entry to your Recent Contacts, in Notification Center
- Added Continuity give a boost to in MC
- Added ‘Open to Last App’ for QS
- Added skill to extend house button velocity (ala Speedy Homey)
- Optimized Quick Switcher’s efficiency and velocity very much
- Improved tweak compatibility with GridSwitcher, Polus, and others
- Improved iPad fortify for MC
- Improved iTunes Radio make stronger
- Fixed iPhone 6 Plus visuals/belongings
- Fixed iOS digital camera grabber factor
- Fixed more than a few insects and crashes
To me, the largest new function of Auxo 3 v1.1 is the optimized Quick Switcher efficiency. This has, on account that Auxo 2 presented the Quick Switcher, been a ache aspect for Auxo house owners. The Quick Switcher hasn't ever been as responsive as one would possibly be expecting, however version 1.1 virtually utterly nails it. There’s nonetheless a minute twinge of unresponsiveness to be discovered should you in point of fact need to be nitpicky, however the distinction among the unique and this up to date update is in point of fact night time and day.
Auxo 3 v1.1 brings a new ‘Open to Last App’ function for the Quick Switcher, so as to middle the prior to now used app while invoking the Quick Switcher. This lets you temporarily transfer among apps again to again.
If you’re a large fan of Auxo 3, head to Cydia now and update the tweak to the recent version. Let us realize what you take into accounts Auxo’s version 1.1 update.