Apple Talk makes a speciality of in-depth business research and critique of Apple and similar firms.
Gartenberg, Ritchie, and particular visitor Carolina Milanesi of Inventive Methods chat about Alexa, Siri, Google, digital brokers, digital assistants, personalities, API, internationalization, application, and extra.
Pay attention now
- Should Virtual Assistants Be Humanized?
- Alexa: A Short and Passionate Affair or A Long Standing Relationship?
- Siri vs. Alexa is hilarious to people outside the U.S.
- Could Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning be Apple's BlackBerry moment?
- It's a bot, bot, bot world. Also, Apple is doomed!
- If Google's right about AI, that's a problem for Apple
Ship on your feedback, questions, comments, or follow-up to: