Over the ultimate week or Apple Stores began stocking these new app-enabled Christmas lights from Lumenplay each online and in retail retail outlets. Similar to different app-managed lighting fixtures methods, Lumenplay comes as string lights highest for Christmas timber or out of doors decorations as we transfer into the vacation season, adverse to the conventional lightbulbs from Philips and others.
The lights paintings over Bluetooth 4.0 and be offering customizations for gentle colours, timers, results, a song visualizer, and extra by the use of a companion app from the App Store.
The corporate sells a $79 starter kit with a 12-foot strand of 12 RGB LEDs. The starter package comes with the Lumenplay Controller hardware important to hook up with your iOS tool (which has its personal 24-inch lead), and extra 12-foot strands can also be bought minus the controller hardware at the lower price of $59.
I complete record of specifications and lines are under:
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS:
- 12 C9 bulbs (RGB LEDs) on inexperienced cord
- Controller with 24″ lead
- End-to-finish connection (as much as 500 lights)
- 12″ bulb spacing, 6″ tail
- 120V same old plug; CSA-US qualified Indoor/out of doors
- 16 Million Color Selector
- Custom Color Palette
- Effect Enhancer
- Brightness + Speed + Direction Control
- Music Visualizer: Choose your personal track and colours, and create a customized gentle display.
- Pin-Code Security
- On/Off Time Scheduler
Filed underneath: Apps, iOS, Tips and Tricks