The iOS 8.4.1 update, which has been due for a while now, has after all been launched. Apple seeded the iOS 8.4.1 update to the general public the previous day and it brings approximately a few adjustments and fixes to Apple Music.
Apple presented the subscription primarily based song carrier, named Apple Music, in iOS 8.4. However, there have been a variety of insects in that have been inflicting issues for customers.
In iOS 8.4.1, Apple has controlled to mend so much or perhaps all the problems that you could have encountered on iOS 8.4. You can update to the up to date model the use of iTunes or by means of the OTA way.
Simply head over to Settings>General>Software Update to seek out the brand new iOS 8.4.1 update.
Here’s the whole listing of enhancements and insect fixes that you simply’ll in finding in iOS 8.4.1:
- Resolves problems that would save you turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves a topic that hides brought song as a result of Apple Music used to be set to turn offline song most effective
- Provides some way so as to add songs to a brand new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to make a choice from
- Resolves a topic that can display other paintings for an album on different units
- Resolves a couple of problems for artists whilst posting to Connect
- Fixes a subject matter the place tapping Love doesn’t paintings as anticipated at the same time as paying attention to Beats 1
The iOS 8.4.1 update will in all probability restore the TaiG jailbreak, so we wouldn’t suggest you to update in no time. If you do, it’s all right, don’t panic. You can nonetheless downgrade to iOS 8.4 so long as it’s being signed through Apple.
Have you up to date?
The publish Apple Releases iOS 8.4.1 With Fixes To Apple Music gave the impression first on iJailbreak | Unconventional Jailbreak And iOS News.