Apple has lastly launched iOS 8.zero.2 to address the issues discovered in yesterday’s 8.0.2 update on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. The new launch consists of all the HealthKit and keyboard fixes, amongst others, in addition to the power to truly make telephone calls and join to a cellular knowledge community.
Apple stated yesterday that the update was coming “in a few days” and instructed customers to downgrade to model 8.zero whereas awaiting the repair. The new update is rolling out now and might be discovered in the over-the-air software program updater constructed into iOS.
Apple informed CNBC that “lower than forty,000 units” have been affected by the buggy launch. The change log is under:
Apple to @CNBCJosh: Less than forty,000 iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus units have been impacted by yesterday’s iOS 8.zero.1 bugs.—
CNBC Tech (@CNBCtech) September 26, 2014
This launch accommodates enhancements and bug fixes, together with:
- Fixes a problem in iOS 8.zero.1 that impacted cellular community connectivity and Touch ID on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made out there on the App Store
- Addresses a problem the place third get together keyboards might turn into deselected when a consumer enters their passcode
- Fixes a problem that prevented some apps from accessing photographs from the Photo Library
- Improves the reliability of the Reachability function on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes a problem that would trigger sudden cellular knowledge utilization when receiving SMS/MMS messages
- Better help of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
- Fixes a problem the place ringtones have been typically not restored from iCloud backups
- Fixes a bug that prevented importing photographs and movies from Safari
Filed beneath: iOS Tagged: HealthKit, iOS 8.0.1, ios 8.0.2, Keyboards