Mi Note is powered via a 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor with 3GB RAM, and springs with a 5.7-inch 13-megapixel rear-dealing with digital camera with OIS and f/2.0 aperture, a 4-megapixel entrance-dealing with digital camera, and 4G LTE with twin SIM (micro/nano). It additionally comes with 24-bit/192KHz lossless audio reinforce way to the ESS ES9018K2M audio decoder.
Here are the specs of Xiaomi’s Mi Note:
- 5.7-inch 1080p Full HD Display from JDI
- 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB or 64GB of garage
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- 4G LTE with twin SIM (micro/nano)
- 13MP digital camera with OIS and f/2.0 aperture, 4MP entrance-dealing with digital camera
- ESS ES9018K2M audio decoder
- 6.95mm thickness
- Weighs simply 161 grams
The fundamental model boasting a Sharp-made 5.7-inch 1080p monitor, a 2.5GHz quad-center Snapdragon 801 processor with 3GB of RAM, 3,000 mAh battery, 16 or 64 gigabytes of garage, a 13-megapixel digital camera out the again and a 4-megapixel selfie digital camera out the entrance.
The Pro model of the Mi Note has a denser Quad HD display with a whopping 2,560-through-1,440 pixel solution. It will come with a quicker 2GHz octa-center Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of garage and a relatively larger 3,090 mAh battery.