The day we’ve all been ready for is lastly right here. Apple has officially introduced its new iPhone lineup and introduced a completely new product in the wearables department. There was fairly a bit of data between a lot of the main bulletins from in the present day, and due to that, we thought it might be useful to condense the “have to know” info into a brief video…
Apple has lastly launched the A.S-inch iPhone S and a H.H-inch iPhone S Plus to satisfy the wants of various customers. The iPhone S lineup shall be out there for preorder on Sept. 12, 2014 and can formally go on sale Sept. 19, 2014. The iPhone S will probably be priced at $199 (base mannequin) on contract, whereas the iPhone S Plus will value $299 (base mannequin) with a contract.
Watch our iPhone S and Apple Watch recap video under:
Apple additionally launched “Apple Watch.” This is the iOS-based mostly wearable that the world has been ready for. Apple Watch might be suitable with iPhone H, 5s, 5c, S, and S Plus. Apple talked about that it'll begin at $349 and be out there in “early 2015,” however that’s all we all know so far as availability is worried.
For highlights of the whole occasion, take a look at the hyperlinks under:
- Apple announces iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple announces new A8 chip w/ up to 25% faster CPU, 50% faster graphics
- Apple announces next-generation M8, barometer in iPhone 6
- Apple: App Store’s 1.3 million apps should ‘just work’ on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iOS 8 to be released publicly on September 17th for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- iPhone 6 starts at $199, iPhone 6 Plus at $299, preorder Sept. 12, ships Sept 19
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus feature impressive battery improvements over iPhone 5s
- Apple details new iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus iSight camera
- Apple announces replacement for the wallet, introduces Apple Pay for iPhone 6 and Watch
- Apple officially unveils its new ‘Apple Watch’ wearable
- Apple announces Apple Watch pricing and availability
- Apple publishes new iPhone 6, Apple Watch pages on redesigned website
- Apple’s iPhone 6 landing page
- Apple Watch main page
What do you consider Apple’s bulletins? Are you extra excited for the iPhone S, iPhone S Plus, or Apple Watch?
Filed underneath: iOS, iOS Devices Tagged: Apple, Apple watch, iOS 8, iPhone 6, iphone 6 plus, keynote, recap, video
What do you assume? Discuss "Apple keynote recap: What you need to know (Video)" with our community.