Connect with us

Apple Investigating the Melting iPhone 7 Plus Incident That Was Caught on Video

Apple News

Apple Investigating the Melting iPhone 7 Plus Incident That Was Caught on Video

Previous this week, Brianna Olivas posted a video appearing her iPhone 7 Plus spontaneously catching fireplace, leading to a in part melted software. Quickly after, the video went viral and has so far collected greater than 1.2 million perspectives.

Only a few days previous to the incident, the consumer took the phone to the Apple Retailer after finding that the software wouldn’t flip on. The tool used to be authorized and returned to the consumer after a few checks, which makes this situation in particular curious.

This Rose Gold iPhone 7 Plus belonged to Brianna Olivas who claims that she had stored the tool on charging in a single day. But if her boyfriend found out some noise coming from the software in conjunction with fumes, he made up our minds to throw it to the rest room the place it later exploded, the consumer claims. The video appearing the software in part melted used to be captured via Ms. Olivas’ boyfriend.

“We're in contact with the buyer and taking a look into it,” Apple informed Mashable.

After experiencing issues powering up the phone, she took it to an Apple Retailer the place workers ran exams and informed her the whole thing used to be high quality. The phone looked to be running correctly however after waking up in the morning, Brianna’s boyfriend noticed the tool steaming and creating a squealing noise. Brianna’s account of the occasions resulting in the phone meltdown:
The following morning I used to be asleep with my phone charging subsequent to my head, my boyfriend grabbed the phone and put it on the cloth cabinet. He went to the restroom and from the nook of his eye he noticed my phone steaming and heard a squealing noise.
By way of the time he were given over to the phone it had already stuck fireplace, he temporarily grabbed the phone and threw it in the restroom once he threw it in the restroom it blew up and extra smoke began popping out of the phone.

What’s your take on this tale?
Comments

More in Apple News

To Top