Add storage with out changing your phone.
The iPhone is excellent in some ways, however one flaw has at all times been its lack of detachable storage. You're caught with the only you purchase, and there have most effective been a couple of tactics to "upload storage" to it. One of the most efficient tactics to do it has at all times been with SanDisk's iXpand Flash Drive, which has a USB port on one aspect and a Lightning connector at the different.
At this time you'll pick up the 64GB for just $44.99 or leap up to the 128GB version for $69.99. In case you are drained of coping with the 16GB or 32GB iPhone that you're the usage of these days, and need some more room, that is the best way to pass. Options come with:
- Designed with a versatile connector to are compatible via maximum iPhone instances
- Routinely again up pictures and movies from your digital camera, contacts
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air&business;, iPad mini&business;, iPad mini 4, iPad Professional 12.9", iPad Professional 9.7" iPad with Retina show, iPod® fifth Technology and more moderen, with Lightning connector and iOS 8.2+
- iXpand isn't appropriate with older style iPhones and iPads supplied with 30 pin information/charging connectors. Compatibility with lightning to 30 pin adaptors cannot be assured and isn't advisable.
- Protected report storage throughout your pc, iPhone and iPad
- Movies robotically stored to the pressure if captured from throughout the iXpand Force app