Xiaomi has been lovely busy lately after unleashing its latest slate, the MiPad, in India in advance, it has now introduced its Redmi 2 phone there, too. The handset is to be had in both purple, yellow, inexperienced, gray or white, and may also be ordered nowadays thru Indian store Flipkart. The Redmi 2 will set you again Rs. 6,999, and can depart the warehouse on Saturday, March 24.
Hit the holiday for the complete record of specs.
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS show with AGC Dragontrail Glass coverage
- 1.2 GHz quad-center Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB inside reminiscence, micro SD card as much as 32GB
- Dual SIM
- MIUI v6 on most sensible of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear digital camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Omnivision sensor, 1080p video recording
- 2MP entrance-dealing with digital camera, 720P HD video recording
- 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2200mAh battery
The Chinese producer introduced that it might even be bringing a Limited Edition type of the Redmi 2 to India quickly, on the way to function 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inner garage. Unfortunately, it didn't specify a precise period of time.
If you’d like to determine extra approximately ordering the Redmi 2 thru Flipkart — hit the source hyperlink under.
Come remark in this article: Xiaomi launches the mid-range Redmi 2 in India