As the paintings week comes to an finish, we draw that a lot nearer to the authentic release of the Galaxy S8. It’s taking place subsequent week, other people. In the interim, there’s various different stuff happening. We gave you 5 superior causes to purchase the LG G6 (it’s a nice phone!), reported on rumored OnePlus 5 specifications, were given our first attainable take a look at the Moto Z2, and discovered that Huawei’s CEO isn’t in point of fact a fan of smartwatches.
You’ll in finding all the items under.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 139 [Subscribe]
- 5 Causes: Here are 5 reasons the LG G6 is worth buying.
- Galaxy S8 pre-order figures in South Korea are insane.
- T-Mo: T-Mobile just bought a lot of spectrum and things are looking good.
- Moto: Our first possible look at the Moto Z2.
- The first reported specs of the OnePlus 5 include…
- Huawei: Huawei’s CEO apparently isn’t a fan of smartwatches.
- Google wants to invest nearly a billion dollars into LG display tech.
- Galaxy S8: No voice features for Bixby at time of Galaxy S8’s launch.
- Burger King attempts to take advantage of your Google Home, the internet responds.
- AT&T may receive Galaxy S8 Active exclusive again this year.
- LeEco’s attempt to purchase Vizio falls through.
- Kellen needs more Moto and Snapdragon 625 in his life.
- Megastar Wars: First Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer has arrived!
Be protected, other people!
Weekly Recap: Wait for the Galaxy S8 Soon Draws to a Close is a submit from: Droid Life