Yeah, I mentioned it.
Along with the Patriots being cheaters and eventual losers of Tremendous Bowl 2018, every other week in Android is over and we had some a laugh stuff within the lead-up to the Galaxy S9 taking on. We confirmed off iPhone X-like navigation gestures at the OnePlus 5T, came upon the Galaxy S9 and S9+’s battery sizes, showed that carriers will lift costs on us with 5G, and have been perplexed by means of the Trump admin bearing in mind a government-owned 5G community.
It’s all within the recap underneath, so dive in and forget about soccer.
- Video: OnePlus takes on iPhone X gesture navigation in update
- Video: 15+ Android tips and trips, the basics for everyone
- Samsung is going to release a phone with a foldable OLED display
- You may be disappointed in Galaxy S9 and S9+ battery sizes
- 5G will cause data plan prices to increase
- Google completes purchase of HTC employees
- Google sold 10s of millions of devices last year, up bigly
- Google killed 700,000+ bad apps in 2017
- Essential ditches Android 8.0 update for 8.1
- Ballot: Still using Instagram?
- In Android P, I’ll take scrolling capture screenshots, please
- Trump admin floated idea of government-owned 5G and the FCC laughed
- Something happened with the LG bootloop settlement, but it’s confusing
- Google Assistant now lets you set music as alarms
- YouTube TV is now available on Roku
- Mario Kart is coming to phones!
- LG really is re-releasing 2017’s phones in 2018
- Record: Verizon also wants nothing to do with Huawei