It used to be a a laugh week at DL, person who had us touring to New York Town for Motorola’s Moto Z2 Drive tournament! Whilst we prepare dinner up our protection and evaluate for that software, whilst now not ignoring your cries about its tiny battery, there used to be quite a lot of different information happening to stay us busy.
A file surfaced that claims Samsung is making an attempt to deliver Samsung Pay to competitor gadgets, Crucial’s Head of UX took off for Google, OnePlus detailed why the 911 reboot worm happened at the OnePlus 5, and we discovered extra in regards to the upcoming Galaxy S8 Lively.
The entire just right belongings you gained’t wish to leave out is beneath.
- Video: Moto Z2 Force initial hands-on.
- Motorola announces the Moto Z2 Force.
- Moto Z2 Force availability info.
- S8 Lively: Specs detailed for the upcoming Galaxy S8 Active.
- The LG G6 didn’t sell as well as LG had hoped.
- DP4: Android O Developer Preview 4 is now available.
- New easter egg hints at Android “Octopus”?
- Oh, another sweet Pixel 2 render video.
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red to soon fall under the same umbrella.
- OnePlus talks about the OnePlus 5’s 911 reboot bug.
- Pixel 2: The Pixel 2 might have the Snapdragon 836, according to report.
- Report claims Samsung wants to bring Samsung Pay to rival devices.
- Waze comes to Android Auto.
- G+: Sign up to beta test Google+!
- Essential loses its head of UX, Google gains one.
Have an excellent weekend, everybody!
Weekly Recap: People Want Bigger Batteries in Their Phone is a put up from: Droid Life