Simply as we anticipated, lifestyles at DL now revolves round the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. Is that a dangerous factor, despite the fact that? When you aren’t partial to this phone it's going to appear love it, however don’t fear, as soon as some other scorching new smartphone hits the marketplace, our consideration might be diverted all over again.
This week, we posted up our unboxing for the Galaxy S8 and S8+, looked at a large number of other instances (we’re giving them away, too!), and in addition posted evaluations for the Moto G5 Plus and Huawei Watch 2. Consider me, there used to be a large number of non-Galaxy S8 motion happening as smartly. We were given our first imaginable take a look at the HTC U (aka U 11), Google House won multi-user strengthen, and Verizon discovered that limitless knowledge plans are very, excellent for industry.
Right here’s all of the motion you don’t need to leave out.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 140 [Subscribe]
- Video: Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ unboxing.
- Video: First 10 things to do on the Galaxy S8 and S8+.
- Video: Few of the best Galaxy S8 cases worth checking out.
- Giveaway: Big time Galaxy S8, S8+ case giveaway.
- Evaluation: Huawei Watch 2.
- Evaluation: Moto G5 Plus.
- T-Mobile, Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ receiving day one update.
- HTC U: HTC U will be announced on May 16.
- This is the HTC U aka U 11.
- Pressure sensitive home button on the Galaxy S8 is awesome.
- Google Home gains multi-user support.
- Document: Google Chrome to receive ad blocker to kill bad ads.
- Verizon had a rough quarter, but was saved by re-intro of unlimited plans.
- Android Wear 2.0 updates are coming next week or maybe by the end of May.
- Instagram for Android now has an offline mode.
- You can now add your PayPal account to Android Pay.
- Verizon’s Wear24 Android Wear watch arrives May 11.
Have an ideal weekend, other people!
Weekly Recap: Our Lives Have Been Consumed by the Galaxy S8 is a publish from: Droid Life