In the event you had been absent this week, you neglected a large number of information. For starters, we posted up what appears to be like to be Motorola’s 2018 lineup of G, Z, and X gadgets, OnePlus showed that they had the ideas of about 40,000 bank cards stolen, and Mission Fi introduced an $80 limitless plan that we must all believe.
Different information happenings incorporated the United States govt telling AT&T to keep away from Huawei, a document claiming LG received’t blow their own horns the G7 at MWC, and masses extra.
Right here’s the things you don’t need to pass over!
- This could be the Moto G6 family of devices.
- This could be the Moto Z 2018 family.
- This could be the Moto X5.
- T-Mobile getting petty in 5G wars with AT&T and Verizon.
- OnePlus: OnePlus confirms info of up to 40K credit cards were stolen.
- OpenSignal: T-Mobile still has the best data speeds.
- Project Fi intros unlimited plan you should consider.
- US government wants AT&T to cut ties with Huawei completely.
- Very important: Oreo beta build 3 now available for Essential Phone.
- Olympians are getting a free special edition Galaxy Note 8.
- T-Mobile customers getting $4 tickets to Deadpool 2.
- Android Wear 2.8 rolling out to some, brings all black theme.
- SPOT?: This $15 wall mount for the Home Mini made me forget about NVIDIA SPOT.
- LG G7: No LG G7 at MWC, just another V30 with added AI features.
- Google Clips passes through the FCC.
- FYI: Amazon Prime monthly price raising to $12.99.
Have a excellent weekend, other folks!