MWC is coming, people! After this week, we best have another week to get thru and then it’s formally Galaxy S9 season, because of different Android OEMs it seems that unwilling to move head-to-head with Samsung in Barcelona. Now not that I blame any of them, however it could be great to look an entire bunch of latest telephones introduced, now not simply the S9 and S9+.
But even so the Galaxy S9 hype, we discovered that LG might be ready till June to free up Judy, the codename for its 2018 flagship tool. That’s somewhat a wait, however arms crossed it’s value it. We additionally decided that Google’s Pixel 2 XL is our iPhone, an exquisite piece by way of Kellex that I extremely suggest you take a look at.
Right here’s the whole lot you don’t need to pass over from this week.
- LG plans to launch 2018 flagship in June.
- LG will indeed launch an updated V30 with AI camera features.
- The Pixel 2 XL is my iPhone.
- Samsung halts overseas Oreo update due to reboot bug.
- Samsung can’t stop hyping the Galaxy S9’s camera(s).
- Report says the Galaxy S9 will have dual speakers.
- Android P’s only hope is to add top notch support like on the iPhone X.
- Samsung exec behind Bixby just left for Google.
- YouTube TV picks up Turner networks, but new customers will soon see a higher price.
- Essential Phone getting three new colors.
- Essential’s new Halo Gray color now available on Amazon.
- Alto’s Odyssey launches later this month for iOS, probably much later for Android.
- HTC’s smartphone boss resigns.
- US government recommends you don’t use ZTE and Huawei devices.
- So, yeah, don’t believe any Mate 10 Pro reviews on Best Buy.
- No, Google. Just no.
Have an out of this world weekend, everybody. Peace!