Google I/O is subsequent week, so you'll need to be sure you make amends for the whole thing that came about this week. I say that as a result of subsequent week will probably be past nuts with the quantity of stories this is positive to pour in and also you’ll need to be present prior to we get there. As an example, Google has a brand new solution to make Android updates occur quicker in Challenge Treble, plus we will have to get a brand new Android O construct, most probably as a beta. Oh and Fuchsia is a factor. Loads of stuff.
Out of doors of that, we were given Amazon’s new Echo Display a couple of days in the past, voice calls and messaging thru Alexa, the unlocked Galaxy S8 and G6, and replied a host of questions thru any other Q&A consultation. You’ll in finding hyperlinks to all the hotness beneath.
- WATCH: DL Show episode 141 | Subscribe
- YUGE: Google thinks it’ll finally fix slow updates with Project Treble
- Galaxy S8 is a cool phone, but I’m still a Pixel guy
- Amazon Echo Show is the touchscreen Alexa-powered device of someone’s dreams
- Amazon Alexa devices now do voice calls and messaging, which is awesome
- Galaxy S8 updates: Verizon | AT&T
- Q&A consultation: This week’s answers!
- Android O Beta program likely opening up soon
- Google’s new Fuchsia OS gets a UI preview of sorts
- Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 660 is going to be the new mid-range beast
- Deal: T-Mobile running BOGO Galaxy S8 deal
- Huawei Watch finally got Android Wear 2.0 this week
- Unlocked US Galaxy S8 and S8+ now up for pre-order
- Unlocked US LG G6 is finally up for purchase
- Verizon’s Wear24 watch is now up for purchase
- Is this T-Mobile’s first Android phone?
- Cool: Waze lets you record your own voice for directions
- Query: How has Verizon Unlimited been working out?