For lovers of leaks and unveiling date bulletins, it used to be a forged week for you. Over the previous few days, we realized Google can be internet hosting I/O on Would possibly 8-10 in Mountain View (Android P!), Samsung will unveil the Galaxy S9 and S9+ on February 25, and we even were given a excellent have a look at the units because of a brand new leak. Forged week, certainly.
Different information focused round LG and HTC’s most probably quiet week at the upcoming MWC (don’t be expecting a lot), audiobooks launching on Google Play, RED discussing extra of its Hydrogen One smartphone (release later this 12 months), plus we began seeing Google Pay branding pop up on telephones.
Listed here are the tales you don’t need to omit from this week.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 163 [Subscribe]
- Samsung: Our first good potential look at the Galaxy S9 and S9+.
- Samsung confirms the Galaxy S9 for February 25.
- LG: Probably nothing special at MWC from LG this year.
- HTC: Probably nothing special at MWC from HTC this year.
- Google: I/O 2018 takes place May 8-10, registration opens Feb. 22.
- Google Pay branding starting to appear on devices.
- Oreo: Google posts additional Android 8.1 images.
- Chrome 64 for Android is good for those who hate annoying ads.
- Audiobooks now available on Google Play!
- RED discusses Hydrogen One phone, but not in great detail.
- Google is cleaning up the Android Beta program page.
- Opinion: Squeezy sides on the Pixel 2 XL? Yeah, we love them.
- T-Mobile and Layer3 TV wrap up acquisition.
- YouTube TV has over 300K subscribers, which is pretty good.
Have a excellent weekend, y’all!
Weekly Recap: Hey, Look, It’s the Galaxy S9 and S9+ is a put up from: Droid Life