We now have each the Galaxy S9 and S9+ in-house now, with our complete opinions anticipated up subsequent week. We’ll additionally produce other posts to head together with the ones, so be on the lookout for the ones in case you’re nonetheless on the fence regarding Samsung’s newest.
In different information, Google made the rebranding for Android Wear to Wear OS professional, the Galaxy S8 and S8+ on Verizon are receiving Oreo(!), and Nest made a couple of new merchandise to be had this week that experience us good house lovers very excited.
Right here are the tales you don’t need to pass over from this week!
- WATCH: Droid Life Show – Episode 168 [Subscribe]
- Video: First 10 things to do with the Galaxy S9 and S9+.
- Galaxy S9 now available in stores.
- Location-based reminders come to Google Home.
- Routines now available for Google Home.
- Galaxy S8, S8+ on Verizon receive Oreo.
- Nest: Nest Hello doorbell and Nest x Yale lock now available.
- PUBG Mobile gets soft launch in Canada.
- G7: LG G7 now expected in May.
- U12+: HTC U12+ expected to launch in May.
- Wear OS: Android Wear just became Wear OS.
- Here is the list of Android Wear devices that will become Wear OS devices.
- This 4.3″ display from Google has a PPI of 1,443.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse arrive for AR Emoji users.
Have a really perfect weekend, other folks!
Weekly Recap: Galaxy S9 and S9+ are in the House, Android Wear is Now Wear OS is a submit from: Droid Existence