Our Galaxy S8/S8+ written and video evaluations at the moment are up on your viewing/studying excitement, this means that we will be able to in any case revel in ourselves and loosen up this weekend. Thank goodness.
We gained’t have lengthy to cool, despite the fact that, as Google I/O is now proper across the nook – the 3rd week of Would possibly, to be actual. There’s sure to be a ton of stories popping out of Mountain View and we’ll be on location to deliver you all the newest Android intel. We’re fascinated by it.
Right here’s the entirety from this week that you simply gained’t need to leave out.
- Assessment: Galaxy S8 / S8+.
- Watch: Galaxy S8 Review.
- Digital camera Comparability: Galaxy S8 vs. Pixel vs. LG G6.
- Google specifies dates for last Pixel and Nexus security updates.
- HTC: HTC continues to tease upcoming May 16 “U” event.
- Our favorite accessory for the Galaxy S8.
- Samsung issuing fix for that red tint on the Galaxy S8.
- Bixby: Here are a few remapping options for the Galaxy S8’s Bixby button.
- OnePlus 5: Maybe our first look at a OnePlus 5 render.
- BlackBerry KEYOne hits the US at the end of May.
- Google: David Foster exits Google.
- This is how good smartphone cameras may be one day long from now.
Have an ideal weekend, other folks!
Weekly Recap: Galaxy S8 Reviews Are Done and Life is Good is a submit from: Droid Life