In the end, after months of leaks and rumors, Samsung has introduced the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. Each units are up for pre-order thru all of the primary US carriers or even Easiest Purchase, so when you’ve been ready, this used to be a just right week for you.
Past Galaxy S8 stuff, we coated Easy Financial institution’s new strengthen of Android Pay, mentioned why Android Put on 2.0 has but to rollout to the majority of to be had watches, and reported on information that says HTC’s subsequent flagship shall be unveiled in April.
Right here’s the whole thing you gained’t need to leave out.
- WATCH: The Droid Life Show – Episode 138 “Galaxy S8” [Subscribe]
- Video: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ hands-on.
- Samsung announces the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+.
- Galaxy S8, S8+ pricing and availability.
- Galaxy S8, S8+ specs.
- HTC: HTC U reported to be unveiled in April.
- Andy Rubin is teasing his new company’s first smartphone.
- T-Cellular: All T-Mobile customers getting free year of MLB.TV again.
- IKEA enters the smart lighting game.
- VZW: There’s a new privacy scare concerning Verizon.
- Moto: The Moto X 2017 has leaked.
- Verizon HTC 10 received Nougat.
- Bug holding back Android Wear 2.0 update.
- Android Pay: Simple Bank now supports Android Pay.
- This speaker with a built-in touchscreen, Alexa and “OK Google” has my attention.
Have an ideal weekend, other folks!
Weekly Recap for March 31, 2017: Gr8 Week for Samsung is a submit from: Droid Life