In case you took place to omit any of the Android happenings this week, you completed goofed up. Don’t fear, despite the fact that, that’s why we’re right here! Let’s catch you proper up!
Sony’s new Xperia XZ2 lineup is now up for pre-order in america, we mainly reviewed the Nest Hi video doorbell and Nest x Yale sensible lock, realized the LG G7 ThinQ can be introduced Would possibly 2, Essential mentioned they’re going to “do it higher” in regards to their subsequent smartphone digital camera, and Google gave us a sign that Android P could be all in regards to the gestures.
Listed here are factor pieces from this week you don’t need to omit.
- Watch: Droid Life Show – Episode 170 [Subscribe]
- Android P: Google might’ve slipped and shown off Android P’s new nav bar and gestures.
- Video: Peel vs. MNML cases.
- Nest: We’re really liking the Nest Hello and Next x Yale lock.
- It’s our belief that the Essential 2 could easily be Phone of the Year.
- Essential says they’re gonna “do it better” next time around.
- Android Auto Wireless now live for supported head units and Nexus, Pixel devices.
- Sony: Xperia XZ2, XZ2 Compact now up for pre-order in the US.
- G7 ThinQ: May 2 is LG G7 ThinQ day!
- And here’s another look at the G7 ThinQ.
- IKEA’s smart lighting system now works with Google Assistant.
- Ring: Ring’s video doorbell gets new everyday price of $99.
- LG is apparently taking software updates seriously now.
- This really isn’t Google’s next Android-powered dongle, is it?
- We’ll soon see a major Gmail redesign.
- Merger: T-Mobile and Sprint are talking mergers again.
- RIP: Google no longer selling OG Pixel and Pixel XL.
Have an ideal weekend, other people!
Weekly Recap: Essential Already Getting Us Hyped for Sequel is a put up from: Droid Existence