Final week, phrase out of Vodafone recommended that the Android 7.1.1 update would go live on December 5. Smartly, nowadays is December 5 and Verizon additionally says to be expecting an update these days, no less than on Pixel telephones.
In line with lately up to date beef up pages from Verizon’s Pixel and Pixel XL, Android construct NMF26O will start rolling out as early as nowadays. The update incorporates an entire bunch of fixes and the December safety patch, however now not essentially anything else new. We have been underneath the influence that this can be the double-tap and raise-to-wake update that hit Canadian models a couple of weeks back, but Verizon doesn’t point out both merchandise.
Under, we’ve incorporated the whole changelog.
This update fixes those problems:
- Consumers couldn’t retrieve their Visible Voicemail messages and have been getting an error 9999 in some spaces.
- Voicemail icon notification used to be now not showing when a brand new voicemail message used to be won.
- Software stopped enjoying voicemail messages over Bluetooth® after the display timed out.
- Tool now and again went to blue display right through an inbound name.
- E-mail font used to be too small.
- Textual content used to be garbled at the name display/dialer and the textual content used to be corrupted at the Fresh Calls and get in touch with record monitors.
This update improves:
- You'll be able to now make a selection Mobile or Wi-Fi as your most well-liked method of calling whilst roaming across the world.
- Newest Android™ safety patches.
I will be able to handiest think that we will have to have additional info in this in a while. If truth be told, Google virtually all the time pushes those per month safety patches at the first Monday of the month round 10AM, so give it a few hours and the main points will most probably arrive.
By means of: Verizon
Verizon Says Pixel Updates Arrive Today as Build NMF26O is a submit from: Droid Life