The Saygus V2 or S-Squared is again within the information this week, sadly. O don’t in point of fact have so much to mention approximately it, instead of we met with them at CES and got here away shaking our heads on the crisis that they have got grow to be because pronouncing their telephone finally yr’s CES. Honestly, we didn’t trouble reporting on our assembly as a result of we kind of made up our minds not to even speak about this laughable corporate following their shady as hell Indiegogo campaign and 2-day, slap-in-the-face-to-backers, VIP birthday party at E3 this previous June. Not best that, however their primary broseph, Chad Sayers, wasn’t round on the time we stopped via their sales space and their lone PR rep wasn’t prepared to only open up approximately how dangerous the earlier yr has been.
But the day past, they took to Twitter to principally say what they advised us at CES, at the side of another main points. The primary takeaway is that the telephone is meant to send in Q1. It gained’t, however that’s the brand new timeline. Rather then spend so much time in this, here's a bulleted record of what’s happening for folks that for a few explanation why, have now not canceled and requested for a refund.
- Again, they “think” they will send in Q1. They gained’t, however they have got placed in combination a few kind of in-space engineering group to construct it themselves. Hah, OK.
- Oh, they're additionally already blaming the Chinese New Year for a extend that hasn’t came about but.
- They may have a few new model constructed for the Sundance Film Festival, as a result of, you realize, Saygus loves to birthday celebration at occasions unrelated to smartphones!
- They are nonetheless looking to persuade people who the Snapdragon 801 is value the use of. It’s 2 years antique at this aspect and now not value the use of.
- They say it’ll have Marshmallow, however that’s not likely. Actually, they Tweeted that the recent prototype used to be “recent off the aircraft” and operating Marshmallow at CES, nevertheless it wasn’t. It used to be operating Lollipop and had 0 Google apps put in.
- It’s “cleanable!” Whatever.
- They gained’t have their “latest” fingerprint scanners in a position till early February. But once more, they “assume” they are going to send Q1.
- They are making a new telephone that they wish to free up later this yr – against the vacation season. At least that’s what they informed us at CES.
- They will it seems that give you 50% off the new phone when you stay your order and don’t ask for a refund.
- Why have you ever now not requested for a refund but?
- Some are nonetheless ready for refunds that have been requested in September.
You can learn the whole thing thru their Twitter account.
A truthfully don’t recognize if we’ll ever speak about this corporate once more.
The Saygus V2…You Already Asked for a Refund, Right? is a publish from: Droid Life