Today we have now information of a brand new phone referred to as the Yuphoria that used to be introduced in advance lately in India via the Micromax owned subsidiary, Yu Televentures. The Yu Yuphoria is the cheap handset with a steel body, 5-inch show, operating Cyanogen firmware.
The Yu Yuphoria is priced at Rs. 6,999 ($108), to be had in Champagne Gold and Buffed Steel and is due to head on sale solely at Amazon.in from 2pm on May twenty eighth. Let’s take a look at what you'll get for your cash.
- Cyanogen OS 12 (Android 5.0.2 Lollipop)
- 5-Inch IPS show with 1280 x 720 solution
- Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 @ 1.2GHz (64-bit)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- MicroSD card beef up
- Wolfson Audio chip
- 8MP Rear digital camera with flash
- 5MP Front-dealing with digital camera with extensive-attitude lens
- Rear speaker
- Dual-SIM with 4G/LTE connectivity
- Dimensions: 142.38 x 72.96 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Battery: 2,230mAh
As you'll be able to see, the Yu Yuphoria is not anything to be sniffed at for the fee, with its steel body, Cyanogen firmware, and extensive-attitude selfie digital camera. What do you call to mind the Yu Yuphoria?
Source: India Today
Come remark in this article: The metal-framed Yu Yuphoria with Cyanogen OS launches in India for Rs. 6,999