We are in a brand new yr and that suggests firms are disclosing 2014 performances. For T-Mobile, it used to be a very good yr with really extensive expansion. The service won 2.1 million customers in the general quarter of 2014 and that suggests 8.3 million have been introduced all through all of the yr. So many of us may well be switching to T-Mobile as a result of its 4G LTE community now covers 265 million other folks.
John Legere, T-Mobile CEO, had this to mention concerning the service’s 2014 efficiency:
“We persisted to take percentage from our competition and attracted 8.3 million web customers in 2014 who have been on the lookout for worth, simplicity, and transparency. While my competition are hiding at the back of much less helpful hooked up tool subscriber additions and dealing with benefit expectancies to the drawback, T-Mobile introduced over 2.1 million customers in Q4, whilst dealing with the stability among expansion and profitability. Needless to mention, 2014 used to be a report breaking yr.”
Hit the holiday for T-Mobile’s highlights.
Preliminary Full Year 2014 Customer Highlights:
- 8.3 million overall web consumer additions
- 4.9 million branded postpaid web consumer additions
- 4.0 million branded postpaid telephone web consumer additions
- 265 million folks now coated through the country’s quickest 4G LTE community
Preliminary Fourth Quarter 2014 Customer Highlights:
- 2.1 million overall web consumer additions
- 1.3 million branded postpaid web consumer additions
- 1.0 million branded postpaid telephone web consumer additions
- 266,000 branded pay as you go web consumer additions
Come remark in this article: T-Mobile gains 2.1 million customers in last quarter, 8.3 million in 2014